Tips to consider for great wedding photos in Los Cabos and prevent Heat Stroke
The change of climate can generate issues in our body and ruin your trip and photos. That’s why it’s very important to protect ourselves from before your Big Day.
Heat Stroke is a problem that can happen when you come from a cold region and you are not used to extreme heat. It is considered heat stroke when the body exceeds a temperature of 104oF.
Los Cabos, whose temperature is average almost all year, you will not have that problem at all, anyway, we give you these tips to prevent this heat stroke and not suffer any damage with the change of climate in very warm regions.
To prevent heat stroke, you have to do the following:
- Tip 1: Stay hydrated constantly drinking water. Avoid alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea or highly sweetened beverages.
- Tip 2: Stay in cool places (when the temperature exceeds 104oF) or in the shade (when the temperature is below 104oF). Or being at the hotel, keep the air conditioning at a medium temperature so that when leaving the room, the climate change is not abrupt.
- Tip 3: Eat lightly, such as salads, fruits, vegetables or juices.
- Tip 4: Do not exercise outdoors in the hottest hours, generally from 12 noon to five o’clock in the afternoon.
- Tip 5: On the street, wear light, light-colored clothing that attracts less sunlight, fresh shoes that allow perspiration and hats.
Now let’s talk about the tips to go well in the photos always:
- Tip 1: Let’s talk about Tanning: Take care not to have your lenses, bracelets or swimwear straps marked. Photoshop doesn’t make so many miracles
- Tip 2: Let’s talk about mosquitoes: Don’t forget to have a repellent at all times. We do not want spots.
- Tip 3: Let’s talk about the pool and the sea: Try a day before the big day not to get into the pool or the sea because it can mistreat your hair or generate some allergy in the eyes.
Do you have another tip? Please share with us.
You can always enjoy, you just must prepare yourself, take care of yourself and the body will let you enjoy it.
Source: Destination WeddingLike Us? Share Us!